- Course Duration:
- Category: Aviation
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 1595
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
Young and dynamic candidates from all aspects of education or fields can join a Bpo/Call Centre and so can a 12th standard. It goes with a saying that people that don’t get their dream jobs can work at a Bpo/Call Centre, and satisfy their daily needs
Applying Applicants assume that working at a Bpo/Call Centre is really easy and one can earn a handsome salary or crack an Interview easily, But is it that easy, Our courses will teach you how to progress in a Bpo/Call Centre or Move at a faster growth from an executive level to becoming a manager.
ELIGIBILITY 10 + 2,Any Graduate Age 18 to 35 Years
Females / Males
- Communication Skills.
- Leadership and
- Management training.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Workplace Essentials.
- Personality Development
- Rate of speech
- Retail Training.
- Call Center Training.
- Train The Trainer.
- Retail Excellence series®
- Customer Service Excellence series®
- Communication Excellence series®
- Sales Excellence series®
- Call Center Excellence series®
- The Presenter-Trainer Packag
- Administrative Assistant Skills
- Anger Management
- Building High Performing Teams
- Business Etiquette
- Call Control
- Change Matters
- Communicating with Clarity and Impact
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Find a way to say YES!
- Front line Retail Selling Skills
- Handling angry and difficult callers
- Lead, Motivate & Inspire
- Marketing Essentials
- Managing People
- Negotiating For Results
- New College Instructor Orientation
- Passionate Retail Experts
- Pathways to service excellence
- Presenting With Impact
- Professional Selling Skills
- Retail Sales Planning & Forecasting
- Sales Management
- Sales Territory Planning & Routing
- Setting Others Up For Success!
- Successful Telephone Debt Collection
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer
- Vision, Energy & Passion to serve
- Communication Skills
- Motivating People
- Professional Business Writing
- Professional Sales Questioning
- Sales Forecasting
- Ten Best Practice Customer Service Techniques