Pilot Training (Commercial Pilot Licence)
- Course Duration:
- Category: Aviation
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Language: English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 3650
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 06/10/2017
A pilot is highly specialized. A Pilot requires knowledge of air navigation, interpretation, meteorological reports, with operating electronic and mechanical air traffic controls, leading the aircraft under adverse circumstances, and being a leader to the flight crew and passengers under climatic and other emergency situations.
A Pilot is responsible for his/her passengers, crew members and its aircraft keeping in mind the safety measures and responsibility commitments with confidence and pride to fly.
SHY HIGH AND DEEP WATERS aspire and inspire young and energetic pilots to gain the best guidance for the pilot’s License Conversion Examination conducted by DGCA, Govt. of India, with lowest cost fees and the advantage of being taught by licensed and experienced professionals from the DGCA background who share their experiences with the students that promise excellent performance in training as well as on duty.
DURATION: 1 Year -18 Months (Approx.)
10+2 with a minimum of 85% marks in Physics and Mathematics (Applicants without Physics & Maths in 10+2 can opt for the subjects applying through National Institute of Open Schooling’s On-Demand Examinations and can start the Pilot training course.
A Class II Medical (Indian) with a fitness certificate from a designated medical practitioner,for an issue of CPL License Class I Medical is mandatory.
Pilot training would require an early age of 16 to 18 to start with . Both eye vision should be (6/6 eyesight) and no illness recorded.
Applicants applying for a recreation/hobby can do PPL (Private Pilot License) and should be 10 or 12th th Pass with at least 85% marks in P&M (Physics, and Math’s)
- Duration 12-18 Months
- Language English + IELTS Program Included.
- Students Max 50-60 in a batch
- Skill level Multi-engine / Instrument Rating / Night Rating
- Assessments Exams from aviation authorities
- Pilot Training has two parts. ( Ground Training and Flying Training )
- Ground Training covers the theory subjects of Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Aircraft Technical Subjects and RTR (A).
- (Please follow the detailed Curriculum in the link)
- The Curriculum link will help you to clear the exams which will be conducted by DGCA and should be cleared by the CPL candidates.
- The Candidate must complete 250 Hours (Two hundred and fifty hours) of flight time to obtain a Commercial Pilot’s License the flying training.
Flight time Training includes the following :
- One hundred hours of flight time as Pilot-in-Command.
- Twenty hours of cross-country flight time as Pilot-in-Command.
- Ten hours of instrument time.
- Five hours of flight time by night.
We offer flying training with the best flying schools in India and abroad on completing your Ground Pilot Classes Training with us
We have joined hands with international associations and highly reputed flying clubs across the world to associate with us for the Pilot Training abroad in the shortest possible time at a reasonable cost.
We have also formed a brand association with the best Brand Airline Companies to help you start your Career after the Completion of your Training.
Pilot Training (Commercial Pilot License)
Aircraft Act 1934 – Chapter I,( Section Short title, extent and definitions, power to detain aircrafts, penalty for act in contravention of rules made under the act, penalty for flying so as to cause danger.
- Aircraft Rules, 1937.
- Rules of the air.
- Appropriate air traffic services practices and procedures.
Aircraft General Knowledge
- Principles of operation and functioning of Aero-planes, power plants, systems and instruments.
- Operating limitations of appropriate Aero-planes and power plants; relevant operational information from flight manuals and other document and demonstrations.
- Use for Service checks for equipment and systems of appropriate Aero-planes
- All Maintenance procedures for air-frames, systems and power plants of appropriate Aero-planes.
Flight Performance and Planning
- Effects of loading
- Mass distribution on Aero-plane handling
- Flight characteristics and performance
- Mass and balance calculations
- Uses and practical application for take-off landing and other performance data.
- Pre-flight and en-route flight planning appropriate to operations under VFR
- Preparation and filing of air traffic services flight plans
- Appropriate air traffic service procedures
- Position reporting procedures
- Altimeter setting procedures
- Operations in areas of high density traffic.
Human Performance and Limitations
- All Human performances and limitations relevant to the commercial pilot- Aero-planes
- Interpretation and application of aeronautical meteorological reports
- Charts and forecast use of procedures for obtaining, meteorological information
- Pre-flight and in-flight altimetry.
- Aeronautical meteorology
- Climatology of relevant areas in respect of the elements having an effect upon aviation
- Movement of pressure systems
- Structure of fronts and the origin of characteristics for significant weather phenomenon with affective take-off
- En-route and landing conditions
- Hazardous weather avoidance.
- Air navigation, includes the use of aeronautical charts
- Instruments and navigation aids
- Understanding principles and characteristics of appropriate navigation systems
- Operation of airborne equipments
- Practical aspects of air navigation and dead reckoning techniques.
- Practical for air navigation using radio navigation aids.
- Uses of accuracy and reliability for navigation systems used in departure en-routes
- Approach and landing phases of flights
- Identification of radio navigation aids
- Uses of aeronautical documentation for AIP, NOTAM
- Aeronautical codes
- Abbreviations and instrument procedure charts for departure
- En-route, descent and approach.
- Appropriate precautionary and emergency procedures
- Safety practices associated with flight under IFR.
- Action to be taken to avoid hazardous weather
- wake turbulence and other operating hazards.
- Principles of Flight.
Principles of flight relating to aero-planes
- Radio Telephony
- Radiotelephony procedures and phraseology as applied to VFR and IFR operations
- Action taken in case of communication failure
In its pursuit of offering the best at most reasonable price, has associated with TRTO (Type Rating Training Organization) Centre in Lithuania, Europe for self-funded Type Rating Training. Lithuania has come up and has been identified and is recommended as one of the most efficient and economic Type Rating training centre in the world.
In the current scenario, you stand the best chance of getting selected by an airline if you are Type Rated. Give yourself a chance. Get Type Rated.
We offer TRTO based in the Capital of Lithuania. It is based at Vilnius International Airport – both strategically convenient location for training institution of this class and a great opportunity for trainees to experience the genuine working environment.
Their Innovatory Training Centre offers you various initial and recurrent type rating training programs to operate the most popular aircrafts such as – Boeing 737-200, Boeing 737-300-900, Boeing 757/767, Boeing 777/787, Airbus 320, Airbus 330, Airbus 340, SAAB-340, SAAB-2000, ATR-42/72, CRJ100, EMB170, EMB135/145.
All the Type Rating training programs can be provided in English language. through its associates the Type Rating Training for the following aircrafts also which are majorly flown by Airlines in India.
TYPE RATING TRAINING
As follows in association with the flight schools for training purposes
Airbus 319/320/321 Type Rating Training
Airbus 330/340 Type Rating Training
Boeing 737-200 Type Rating Training
Boeing 737-300-900 Type Rating Training
Boeing 737-300-900 Type Rating Training With Integrated MCC
Boeing 757/767 Type Rating Training
Boeing 777/787 Type Rating Training
ATR-42/72 Type Rating Training
ATR-42/72 Type Rating Training With Integrated MCC
SAAB-2000 Type Rating Training
SAAB-2000 Type Rating Training With Integrated MCC
SAAB-340 Type Rating Training
SAAB-340 Type Rating Training With Integrated MCC
CRJ-100/200, CRJ-700/900 Type Rating Training
EMB-135/145 Type Rating Training
Renewal Type Rating on B-737-200, B-737-300-900, B-757/767, ATR-42-72, SAAB-2000, SAAB-340
Type Rating Instructors (MPA) Training
NG Difference Course
Line training on B737/300-900, ATR42/72, Airbus320/319/321, B757/767, Saab340 and Saab2000
Call us today or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Get type rated.
1-CPL ADMISSION INITATION FORM 2019-2020
2-E-ADMISSION FORM 2019-2020